Ask4pc Menu ☰
logo
OUR FEATURED POSTS :

Some links are not opening in Chrome. Open in INCOGNITO mode(ctrl+shift+N) and browse or use Mozilla Firefox, links will work

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2.38 (64 bit) (Preactivated)

Introduction

Adobe Premiere Pro- Video editing that’s always a cut above. This is preactivated version.

Premiere Pro CC 2019 is the leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web. With so many powerful and creative built-in tools and with Adobe's sensei technology, you can make high quality polished films and videos. With adobe premiere pro cc 2019 the workflow is way easy and seemless which also output great results without much efforts.

Premiere pro CC 2019 comes with very smart tools, perfect for expressing your stories with videos. It is used by many Hollywood filmmakers, TV editors, YouTubers, videographers and many other professionals. From TV series to feature films, Premiere pro is used all over video making industries.

This is Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 v. 13.0.2.38

New version of premiere pro CC 2019 has vast supported formats, from 8K to virtual reality and with native file support which makes your workflow smooth and optimized experience faster than ever.

Along with so many tools for color, audio, and graphics, it also works seamlessly with other apps as well like After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock.

Features

New! Features of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019:
Selective color grading
Premiere Pro 2019 has innovative Lumetri Color tools. Each curve has two axes with paired values, making selective color grading easy and accurate.
Intelligent audio cleanup
New sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down or remove background noise and reverb instantly.
Premiere Rush files editable in Premiere Pro
Shoot, edit, and publish videos from any device – mobile to desktop with Adobe's all new Adobe Premiere Rush files. send your work straight into Premiere Pro.
Motion Graphics templates
Drag and drop spreadsheets into new infographics Motion Graphics templates to quickly generate visualizations of your data.
End-to-end VR 180
Jump into immersive video with support for VR 180, including optimized ingest and effects and publish them directly in Google VR180 format on youtube.
Theater Mode in Adobe Immersive Environment
Access a virtual screening room for collaborating with directors or producers on 2D or immersive content
Faster decoding for Canon Cinema RAW Light footage
Get improved playback on multicore Windows 10 machines.
Support for ProRes HDR footage
Accurately import Rec202 and PG/HLG color information from HDR media in ProRes containers.

System Requirements

Requirements for Premiere Pro CC 2019
  • Multicore processor with 64-bit support
  • Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit).
    or
    macOS X v10.11, v10.12 or v10.13.
  • Windows 10 build numbers 1507 and 1807 (running on OS build 17134.165) are not supported.
  • 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
  • 8 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
  • 1280×800 display (1920×1080 or larger recommended)

Download

Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2.38 offline Setup (Preactivated) (1.6 GB) from here.
(file name : PrPro2019.13.0.2.38.x64.(ask4pc).rar)

Download (douploads)
Download (Uploadev)
Download (userscloud)
Download (Dailyuploads)
Download (9xupload)
Download (Indishare)
Download (GoogleDrive)
Download (Bdupload)
Download (File-up)
Download (Intoupload)
Download (4DownFiles)

For downloading just Enter captcha and proceed
See : HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM ASK4PC

• Unzip the rar file you have downloaded.
    Use Winrar Download Winrar Latest Full version Free |ask4pc.
  • #Remember : If password is asked anywhere in downloading or opening.
    Simply enter ask4pc.net
  • You will get these files :
    1. Install.(ask4pc).exe (Setup)
    2. Ask Me(ask4pc).txt (Instruction file)
    3. and some folders with files.

How to Install :

1. Disconnect your Internet !Important
  2. Install “Install.(ask4pc).exe” .
  3. Simply click [Continue] and [Launch]

4. It's Preactivated, so you don't need to do anything.
    Simply Launch the application after installation.

DONE!!

Suggestions :

• Don't update.
  • Kindly note that this is really heavy file and needs heavy decompression.
    So your pc may get slow while decompression. It's normal.
  • Close all other apps before installing.

Any problem / Suggestions? comment :

19 Responses to “Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2.38 (64 bit) (Preactivated)”

• Akash says:

My laptop was hang after open it can u help me please

• Cj adonis says:

does this software work even i connected my internet after installation ?

• Jae says:

Hey thanks for upload. just 1 thing . the app works fine. its just when i close the app it dont open again unless i restart my pc. i double tap the app and nothing happens. i usually have to restart my pc then double click the app for it to work again. any suggestions?

• Willis says:

Try to find the process in task manager. If the process exist there, kill it. In that way you should be able to start it after closing it.

In case the above method doesn’t work, try reinstall the program or windows.

• Mohsin says:

Admin, you are doing a great work & I appreciate it. But I need AdobeXd, please upload it on your site as soon as possible. I’ll be thankful to you Bro.

• kesav says:

I requested you for adobe 2019 products and you delivered as fast as you could have.

Thank you lot. Very much appreciated.

Looking forward for Adobe after effect also. I don’t see that adobe product in your website.

Once again, thank you team. Cheers 🙂

• Plabon says:

Sir,please help?
    My Computer (win 7,64bit)
    A pop up window says,
    Sorry,installation failed
    Upgrade needed/update your system to install the product.Please check the following :
    -Windows 10(Version 1703 or later)
    (Error code:195)

• Plabon says:

I have some problem to install 🙁
    A pop up window says,For update my windows. But My computer have Win 7 with 64 bit :(. Can any please help me?

• null says:

Could you preactivate Lightroom classic 2019 next?

• Himanshu says:

Okay sir, thank you.
    I am glad that you replied and now I have decided that once I will give a try at 64bit.
    I just wanted to know that if I choose the option “Upgrade: Install Windows and keep files, settings and applications”, will I still be able to use Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft Office, and Asphalt 9 (Store Version) beacuse I can’t download these again and again.
    And I have come to know that in 64 bit systems, the processors handle more data at once, so will that reduce some load from the RAM?
    Thank You Sir, for all your professional guidance.
    Jai Hind!!

• Himanshu says:

Sir, I just now realised that my system had Windows 7 64 bit, which I later upgraded to Windows 10 32 bit.
    I am pretty amazed that many websites still advise not to use 64 bit Windows 10. Your views on it?

• Ask4pc says:

Nowadays, Most software companies are ditching 32bit Operating System and are working strictly on 64 bit Operating Systems.
      Windows 10 32bit is not worth of any use, as it is not light-weight as well as not a 64bit OS(hence don’t have good support.)
      Even microsoft is providing good support only for 64bit windows.
      Either install 64bit of Windows7 or 64bit of Windows10 or you have to compromise with older softwares with No updates.

• Himanshu says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am really disappointed with this approach of you, uploading only 64 bit softwares.
    Or in case if this is not your fault, these companies are only making 64 bit softwares, should I upgrade my system to 64 bit?
    I am looking forward to your reply Sir,
    Thank you.

System Specifications-
    1. Model – Acer Aspire 5755G
    2. OS – Windows 10 32 bit (upgraded from Windows 7)
    3. Processor – Intel Core i3-2350M (quad-core)
    4. RAM – 2 GB DDR3
    5. Storage – 500 GB HDD
    6. Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M (with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM)

• Ask4pc says:

Install Windows 7 64bit.
      But, obviously new heavy softwares will not run on these specs. ????
      Use adobe Premiere CS4 for 32bit. It was the last version supporting 32bit architecture.

• Guy says:

Est-il en français ??

• Ask4pc says:

Follow these steps for French.
      After installation,

1. Open New Project,
      2. Press [Ctrl]+[F12]
      3. Press icon next to “Console”
      4. In the column “Application Language” Write fr_FR