Windows 10 32bit (8 in 1) Full with 2017 updates + activator
Here is the Full version of windows 10 Home + Professional + Education + Enterprise with activator.
Here is Windows 10 (8 in 1) iso
.If you are still using old versions of windows , you should now upgrade your Operating system to latest Windows 10. This ISO has all up to date windows updates till now. There are many reasons you should upgrade to windows 10. A brand new start menu with more features than before. The new interface is really very sophisticated and with rich features. For Windows 10 64 bit version (4 GB) Click here
|Download Windows 10 (32) Full Single link:|
- Unzip the rar file you have downloaded. Use Winrar => Download Winrar Latest Full version Free |ask4pc.
- #Remember : You will need password for opening the archive. Simply enter ask4pc.net
- After extraction, You will get these files :
Win10.(32bit).8in1.(2017) (ask4pc).iso (Windows 10 complete iso)
Ask Me(ask4pc).txt (Instruction file)
How to Install :
- You will get a file “Win10.(32bit).8in1.(2017) (ask4pc).iso”
- Burn it on a DVD using some DvD tool
Write it in pendrive by making pendrive bootable.
(Tutorial for making pendrive bootable for installing windows)
- Start your PC in BOOT MENU.
- Choose “drive order”, and choose CD/DVD or PEN DRIVE as “boot first”
- Restart your PC.
- It might say to press any key to continue.
(Press it and follow the setup.)
- It will show 8 Windows to select from :
- Windows 10 Home – STD
- Windows 10 Home – KMS
- Windows 10 Pro – STD
- Windows 10 Pro – KMS
- Windows 10 Edu – STD
- Windows 10 Edu – KMS
- Windows 10 Enterprise – STD
- Windows 10 Enterprise – KMS
- Here If you choose “STD” version it will install standard version trial only
(If you want to use your own license.)
If you choose “KMS” version it will install KMS activated version
(You don’t require to activate it. It is pre-avtivated for you with KMS)
- Just select any “KMS” version and continue setup.
(better to disconnect internet by removing cable.)
- Let the setup install and finish.
- Just select your desired preferences.
Choose PC name and username and follow setup.
- All Done..!!! If you have choosen KMS version at the time of installation, you don’t have to do anything as it is preactivated.
** Let us know if you encounter any kind of problem..**
- Disconnect internet by removing cable before installing windows.