Ask4pc Menu ☰
logo
OUR FEATURED POSTS :

Remember : Password to unlock any archive on this site is ask4pc.net
Update :In some computers winrar is creating issues in extracting ask4pc files. Use 7zip to extract.

MS Office 2016 Pro Plus (64 bit) Full version Offline + Patch

Introduction

MSOffice2016.logo
World’s best office suite with MS Word , Excel, Powerpoint and many more apps.

MS office 2016 Professional plus (64bit) actually doesn’t need any introduction. MS office 2016 is the mightiest productivity suite which is  upgraded with smooth collab feature and minimal interface changes.

The entire look of Office 2016 user interface is changed with the vivid solid-color type design which is familier from Windows 10.
The new version of MS excel 2016 includes some add-ons which were previously only available through some 3rd party add-ins-Pareto charts, sunbursts and waterfall charts etc.
There are many new cloud based features like collaboration of the document with your team.

Note :
This is 64bit version of MS office 2016. Download 32 bit version from here MS Office 2016 Pro Plus (32 bit) Full version Offline + Patch

Download

Download MS Office 2016 Full version (64 bit) offline setup + Patch ( 2.3 GB) from here.
(file name : OF.16.PP.x64(ask4pc).rar)

Download (userscloud)
Download (tusfiles)
Download (userfiles)
Download (GoogleDrive)

OR

Download MS Office 2016 Full version (64 bit) offline setup + Patch ( in 4 parts of 600 MB each) from here.
(file name :
OF.16.PP.x64(ask4pc).part1.rar, OF.16.PP.x64(ask4pc).part2.rar , OF.16.PP.x64(ask4pc).part3.rar, OF.16.PP.x64(ask4pc).part4.rar)

Download (uploadocean)(fast)
Download (userscloud)
Download (filescdn)
Download (BDupload)
Download (indishare)
Uploadmor Disabled
Download (9xupload)

OR

Download MS Office 2016 Patch Only ( 1.4 MB) from here.

(file name : OF.16.PatcOnly(ask4pc).rar)

Download (filescdn)
Download (uploadocean)(fast)
Download (userscloud)
Download (BDupload)
Download (indishare)
  • Unzip the rar file you have downloaded. Use Winrar => Download Winrar Latest Full version Free |ask4pc.
  • #Remember : If password is asked anywhere in downloading or opening. Simply enter ask4pc.net
  • You will get these files :

MS Office 2016 Pro Setup (ask4pc)(64bit) (FOLDER)
    setup.exe (Setup inside folder)
    MSOffice.2016.Act(ask4pc).exe (Patch file)
    Ask Me(ask4pc).txt (Instruction file)

How to Install :

1. (First of all turn off your antivirus)
  2. Inside the folder “MS Office 2016 Pro Setup (ask4pc)(64bit)” ,
    You will get an exe file “setup.exe”, Install it.

MSOffice2016.Step-1

3. It will sill show message “thank you for installing….”
    Click [Close]

MSOffice2016.Step-2

4. Don’t run the software. Exit if running.
  5. Now run “MSOffice.2016.Act(ask4pc).exe”
    Click [Activate Office]

MSOffice2016.Step-3

6. Wait for it to complete..
  7. Start any product for example Excel

MSOffice2016.Step-5

8. It will say First thing first
    Just tick Ask me later and click [Accept]

MSOffice2016.Step-4

9. Done.. Enjoy activate MS Office 2016 full version.

MSOffice2016.Step-6

** Let us know if you encounter any kind of problem..**

Suggestions :

• Some antivirus may show this patch as virus/torjan/malware etc. Don’t worry it is completely safe and it’s a false positive. Disable your antivirus before patching.
  • This patcher will change some exe coding thats why some antivirus can detect it as virus. Here is Virustotal Report of this patcher
    VirusTotal Report Virus Detection rate [15/61]

Related Posts :

Liked this article? Share it…

Any problem / Suggestions? comment :

64 Responses to “MS Office 2016 Pro Plus (64 bit) Full version Offline + Patch”

• jim says:

Thanks the patch overrun the update from mircosoft again, worked great, just beware if anyone is letting office update download to their system, they are checking so if you get the same message timeout in 28 days then please use the patch again to override it,
    thanks again for all your effort and help.

• jim says:

I have been using the office pro plus 64 version for the last few months but now when I use it a Microsoft message comes up stating this version is not activated and will close down in 24 days, any help or new patch ?

• azizi says:

when i push [Activate Office] it CScript error

• MICHELLE says:

I have entered the password ask4pc.net many times and it still does not work. I downloaded the patch only.

• Ask4pc says:

make sure you have downloaded rar file with size mentioned on this post.
      password : ask4pc.net
      all in small letters without spaces.

• rvp says:

what is the password

• Ashar says:

Sir, there is no Project and visio software in the ms office 2016. plz tell how to get it?

• DUNIL WADASKAR says:

Microsoft office profesional plus 2016 encountered an error during setup. I delete previous office with revo and also clean temp files and deactivate internet and antivirus

Pls help me, solution

• sam says:

dear sir, I have downloaded 32bit and 64bit too, first I try to install 32bit but system was not supported but when I try to install 64bit its saying pls uninstall 32bit component but I didn’t find any programs in control panel what to do now.. please help me waiting for your response

thanks in advance

• Anne says:

When I tried to activate Office, it said Failed before **complete**
    What should I do?

• Ask4pc says:

Try this : Click [Tools] tab and click [Reset state invalid system]. Then Activate again.
      Reinstall Office.
      Be sure you turn off antivirus. and Run patch as administrator.
      message => Facebook ask4pc with screenshots.

• samriddh sharma says:

is this 64 bit only if so have u tested yourself because after downloading if it comes 32 bit then because i want only 64 bit setup 32 bit i have. reply soon with confirmation that this is 64 bit setup

• Pranab Mukherjee says:

I downloaded the 64 bit version and activated with your activator. It got activated, but when checked with Bellarc Advisor, the details shows that activation will expire on 18.04.2018. So whats next?

• Lovely says:

Hi, I want to ask if is it fine to ‘install updates’ from Microsoft after downloading this?

• Lovely says:

OMG. I’ve just activated my Windows 10. Thank you so much!

• Lovely says:

Hi, may I ask if I can use this to activate my windows 10? I am receiving pop ups that my ‘license will expire soon’. Since I don’t have any booth able devices to download the full version of Windows 10 which I have found in this site. Thank you!

• Ask4pc says:

Yes, it will definitely work. Follow same steps just choose [Activate Windows] instead of [Activate Office]

• kristine says:

i keep getting the error 0xC004F074 when trying to activate i tried reset state invalid

• ami says:

sir
    plz can u tell me what is the version number of it.

• Lim Yihang says:

How long does it wait for the patch to activate the office? I waited for like few hours but it is not done yet? it shows “performing”

• Ask4pc says:

Turn off your antivirus, and then start it as administrator. Maybe it is not getting proper rights to perform.

• Monareksa says:

I think GOOGLE DRIVE should be fastest choice to download from Gb up. no need to wait and maximum download speed. admin should add it to fast list.

• imran says:

Dear sir ,i cant download anything…..after 1 captcha another capcha comes at top of page but there is no image only txt…help sir

• Ask4pc says:

Yes.. on that page there are direct links for parts..
      There are 4 parts of 600 MB each. and the text is the links of all 4 parts.
      download all 4 parts from that links.. and put them in one folder and extract.
      If you want to download in single file.. choose the 2.3GB file from above link.

• Ade says:

Kenapa tak bisa di instal. Selalu gagal pas instal office 2016

• Ade says:

Microsoft office profesional plus 2016 encountered an error during setup.

Pls help me, solution

• Ask4pc says:

There are many possibilities for the error..
      ► check your disk space is enough.
      ► clear your %temp% files..
      ► Move complete setup folder to root directory of D:\
      ► Turn off smart screen
      ► Disable your internet.
      ► Turn off any antivirus that might be interrupting.
      ► Clean uninstall any previous version of office with any uninstaller like Revo or Iobit uninstaller.
      after that install ..

• Abhishek says:

Dear sir
    i have downloaded MS Office 2016 Pro Plus (64 bit) but it got failed during it’s activation and showing this error code ” 0xC004F074 “.kindly send your suggestion.

• einzbern023 says:

will it installed on Program Files or Program Files(x86) ? i run 64bit OS of my PC

• Ask4pc says:

This is 64bit version of ms office.. so it will install in “Program Files” folder and not in “Program Files(x86)”

• Sukanya says:

The password is not working for me.

• Ask4pc says:

1. check file size.
      2. Use 7zip to extract.
      3. Password is : ask4pc.net
      (all in small letters)

• hassan says:

archiver asked for password please tell me what is the password

• prem says:

i want only microsoft word 2017 cracked

• Ratheesh R says:

I cant download the MS Office. When I click to the given download links, it goes to another page. what is the reason?The coming page is like that “Make money on shortlinks”.

• akash bisariya says:

thanks for the office, Its working awesome.

• ariel says:

first things first did not come out.

• tohdao says:

I mean, either I tried to download this file:
    MS Office 2016 Full version (64 bit) offline setup + Patch ( 2.3 GB)
    or the PatchOnly file, I met with the same problem: the websites that you gave are hijacked by hotel-booking websites, etc.

• tohdao says:

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for sharing, but I have failed again and again each time trying to access any of those web addresses you gave (uploadocean, e.g.). Some hotel booking website or even sex website have hijacked those websites you gave.
    Please, is there any way to access the material you share?
    In particular, I think this one (single one) is most convenient:
    OF.16.PatcOnly(ask4pc).rar (1.4 MB)
    but just cannot access it.
    Thank you for your help.
    Yours sincerely,
    Tohdao

OF.16.PatcOnly(ask4pc).rar)

• Dharamveer Singh says:

Sir I have a suggestion that ” sir will you please highly compress the file before uploading it so that it will be easy for you to upload and it will become easy for us to download because we don’t have much data I hope sir you will understand our problem.” Waiting for your reply….

• Ask4pc says:

It is not possible to compress much.. Even it takes lots of time and power consumption to highly compress.
      and that too will bring down the size to max 25-30% less.. as these all are exe files they can’t be compressed much.
      All we can do is.. share these in parts. 😉

• Dharamveer Singh says:

I really want to download this but is a big file can you please upload this file of office in parts

• Dharamveer Singh says:

This is big file so I am asking that you have tested that it is working

• Ask4pc says:

Yes it is tested and working fine. If you have trial setup of office 2016 , you can also download Patch Only from above.

Guest421285: why the captcha didnt appear?
Guest421574: need davinci resolve studio upload
Guest421824: Fl Studio 12.5 please cry_big
Guest422391: i want eset nod32 antivirus
Ask4pc: Sorry a bit busy. All requests are on hold. No new posts for sometime.
Guest429523: hey ask4pc, you're male or female
Guest430316: HI i m a fb page admin...which is the best video editor to create high quality video memes
Guest438799: Where is the password for rar file
Guest438799: sorry and thank you i got it
Guest443288: have you got winter action cam set i can't see it here
Guest446493: magicvegas pro google drive link plez
NaseemAK: Please upload premiere elements
15 with crack!
Guest449570: voxal voice changer
Guest450297: please add muvizu animation crack
Ask4pc: Sorry no new Posts for some time.. BTW will update Muvizu got many requests for that
Guest450297: please do.. thank u
Guest451586: idm every time fake key popup
Ask4pc: yes, fake key problem is there from few days.. Will solve in next upcoming version.. releasing in a few days.
Guest452864: i want download for filmora effects
Guest452932: after effects cc 2017 setup not instaled why
Ask4pc: All filmora effects ► http://www.ask4pc.net/list-of-all-filmora-effects
Ask4pc: @Guest452932, Inbox screenshots @ http://fb.com/ask4pc
Guest454522: how can i register this software
Guest454522: give me license code
Lil Train Beats: Fl Studio 12,9 please
Ask4pc: Sorry no new posts for some time.. will get back soon. ok
Guest458350: hello
Guest458350: are you there?
Total users: 53